Aircel DHT Series / High-Inlet Temperature Refrigerated Air Dryer
The Aircel DHT Series (20 - 125 scfm) high inlet temperature refrigerated air dryers are designed for air-cooled reciprocating type air compressors, this compressed air dryer combines an oversized refrigerated circuit, high-efficiency heat exchangers and separator into a single compact unit, with single point air in/out, drain and electrical connections.
These dryers can accept compressed air up to 205°F and provide clean dry air at the outlet. Our high inlet temperature refrigerated dryers have been designed specifically for use with smaller reciprocating air compressors that typically do not incorporate an aftercooler.
- Maximum inlet temperature of 205°F
- Maximum inlet pressure of 200 psig
- Outlet pressure dew point range of 40-50°F
- No air-cooled aftercooler required for compressor
- Environmentally Friendly R-134a Refrigerant
- Space-saving compact design
- Fully automatic operation
- Power on-light
- On/Off switch
- Power Cord
|HP||RLA*||MCA*||Voltage (Standard)||Dimensions (inches)||Pressure max.
Fill the form below for our sales expert to contact you to discuss about your requirement. We respect your privacy and will not share your personal information with others.