Pattons: Your one-stop solution for compressed air systems, parts, and accessories
Pattons offers a comprehensive selection of best-in-class pneumatic downstream air compressor accessories tailored to meet and exceed ISO 8573 standards for outstanding air quality. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in the AIRMATE systems for downstream air treatment and ELGi CONSERVE for energy conservation.
Pattons provides a one-stop solution for all your compressed air system needs. Unleash the true potential of your equipment with our OEM-quality parts compatible with all major brands of air compressors, vacuum pumps, and air dryers at a reasonable price. Our expansive inventory includes everything from lubricants, valves, separators, belts, couplings, drains, and filters. Installing genuine OEM air compressor parts will significantly reduce compressed air downtime, keeping your compressor running at maximum efficiency.
Connect with us today, and let our experts guide you in finding the precise components your system demands. Elevate your compressed air infrastructure with Pattons — your trusted partner for outstanding quality and performance.
Pattons have knowledgeable staff and centralized parts warehouses that are well stocked with OEM quality parts to meet your needs
Our Sales and Service Locations: North Carolina, South Carolina, Alabama, Georgia and Virginia.
Brands We Offer
Pattons stocks and offers parts from the top manufacturers including:
- Atlas Copco
- Air Tech
- Cambell Hausfield
- Clean Resources
- Chicago Pneumatics
- Dominick Hunter
- DV Systems
- General Pneumatics
- Gardner Denver
- Great Lakes Air
- Ingersoll Rand
- Mac Air
- Paxton Blowers
- Saylor Beall
Find Parts You Need
To find the parts you need first click on the "Select Category" search box to choose the desired category. Then choose the part you need by clicking on the "Find Part" option. Now click the "Find" button below to get the results.
“Need help? Ask our compressed air parts specialist!”
Contact Pattons at 704-523-4122.
Optimize Your Compressed Air System: Effective Maintenance Tips by Pattons for Your Air Compressor Parts:
- Conduct continuous visual inspections to identify any signs of wear, leaks, or damage in your compressed air system, leveraging Patton’s technical expertise.
- Monitoring the exterior cleanliness of our compressor helps prevent the accumulation of dirt and debris, ensuring the smooth-operation of our compressed air system.
- Periodically check and tighten loose bolts, nuts, and other fasteners in compressed air systems to guarantee stability and reliability.
- Replace air filters at a regular intervals to prevent contaminants from entering the compressed air system, which can uphold the system’s efficiency.
- Regularly drain the condensate from the air receiver tank in compressor to safeguard against moisture buildup and maintain a dry compressed air system.
- Inspect the belts for wear and proper tension in air compressor. Examine pulleys for alignment and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the optimal performance in the compressed air system.
- Ensure proper ventilation in the region where the air compressor is, to prevent overheating and maintain a cool, efficient compressed air system.
Adhere to Pattons' maintenance guidelines and recommended service intervals for your compressed air system. Also keeping a record of activities done would ensure a safe working environment with peak performance of your compressed air systems.