EG Series Screw Air Compressors 125-200 hp
ELECTRIC LUBRICATED. ROTARY TYPE
The “EG Premium” is the new generation compressor series which represents the reflection of the current market requirements on Energy efficiency, lesser maintenance and higher reliability. These compressors are designed and manufactured in compliance with the Global standards like UL, ASME, CE, GB and others and significantly reduce the operating costs and provide cost savings with quicker return on investment
ELGi’s airends are equipped with in-house developed eta-V profile rotors, with 4/5 lobe combination, the rotors are designed to run at optimum speeds. This unique design reduces pressure losses and increased efficiencies. These eta-V profile rotors ensure energy-efficient compressed air supply for all demanding applications. ELGi is one of the few companies capable of manufacturing wide range of airends and compressor packages in the world. ELGi’s patent portfolio is a testament to the company’s continuous research and innovation capability. So go ahead. Judge the EG Series by its size, by its appearance, by the way it's built. Even by how it's supported. When you do, you'll see that ELGi is the right partner for your business.
- Paper and Pulp
- Machine Tool Shops
- Steel Making
- Food Processing
- Best-in-class maintenance and operating cost
- Lowest oil carryover less than 1ppm in the industry
- Best-in-class warranty program
- Outstanding reliability stemming from slow operating speeds and low operating temperatures
- Grouped service points ensure easy access to components for maintenance
- Optimized cooler design and cooling fans ensure low running temperatures
- Versatile neuron II micro controller provides easy diagnostics of system parameters
- Models available as bare units/side located drier/variable speed drive variants
- Energy efficient eta profile air ends & gear drive to reduce energy consumption
- Wide range of accessories – vertical air receivers, dryers, automated supply side controller and variable frequency drives to meet diverse operating conditions
EG Series screw air compressors are the coolest running compressors on the market, at 45° C (115° F). The machine is designed into four Thermo-Zones to ensure maximum UpTime. The simplistic design of the EG Series is key to delivering maximum uptime. By utilizing fewer parts than others, we build in greater dependability. And it’s all by design.
|Model||Power||Capacity||Working Pressure||Max Pressure||Weight||Noise Level|
|60 Hz||HP||kW||cfm||m3/min||psi g||bar g||psi g||bar g||Lbs||Kg||dB(A)|
|Free Air Delivery (FAD)
is tested as per ISO 1217 : 2009 Annex.C Ed.4.
|All models are
available in air-cooled and water-cooled variants.
|Max working pressure of
all models is 15 psi g above the working pressure i.e.
For an E 90-100 GS
working pressure is 100 psi g and max. working pressure is 115 psi g.
|FAD indicated is for
the full package measured at the outlet after moisture separator.
|Sound level measured as
per ISO 2151 Second Edition at 1m distance in field conditions +/-3dB(A).
|Due to continuous
improvements the specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
Fill the form below for our sales expert to contact you to discuss about your requirement. We respect your privacy and will not share your personal information with others.