Pattons has partnered with MTA chillers for your equipment process cooling applications. We pride ourselves on providing reliable and efficient equipment and offering the best total cost of ownership.
MTA believes bringing chilled water to your process should be as easy as turning on a tap, an idea reflected in their chillers' design. MTA's goal is to provide a product that is as adaptable to your process as possible.
MTA chillers are rated for indoor and outdoor installation and feature air intake on one side of the unit, adding flexibility to where you decide to house your chiller. With MTA’s modularity kit, the compressors of up to five chillers can be sequenced as if they were one large unit, so your cooling capacity can grow as your process grows.
MTA chillers are utilized in many industries, including plastics thermoforming, herbal extraction, wine-making, brewing, food processing, distilling, metalworking, printing and labelling, and many more.
MTA has been a leader in manufacturing compressed air treatment products and process cooling equipment since 1982. MTA has been evolving to bring efficient, economical products to market from the beginning. The TAEevo Tech series of industrial water chillers are designed for 24/7, 365 operations.
World-Renowned industrial air-cooled chillers up to 50 TONS
An environment-friendly air-cooled chiller with R410-A refrigerant. They are equipped with a high-performance hermetic reciprocating or scroll compressor. It has a centrifugal pump with a capacity of 43.5 psig. If duplex pumps are required, the offering can be customized.
With space in your facility being a premium, MTA chillers are designed with a small physical footprint. They are rated for indoor and outdoor installation, and regardless of their smaller footprint, they sacrifice nothing in efficiency.
- Proprietary evaporator tank, including a finned pack evaporator with copper tubes and aluminum fins, integrated into the tank
- Crankcase heaters on compressors
- Available in 460/3/60Hz and 230/3/60Hz
- Centrifugal fans
- High-pressure pump (72.5 psig)
- Water-cooled version (TWEevo Tech)
- Non-ferrous water circui
- Low ambient package (VFD) for down to -4° F ambient
ARIES Tech 2
High capacity industrial air-cooled chillers up to 200 TON
The ARIES TECH 2 is an industrial-grade chiller that combines MTA's reliable packaged refrigeration with onboard coolant pumping & storage to provide single-point cooling solutions up to 195 Tons.
A range of sizes and options makes ARIES TECH 2 the right fit for any application. The built-in capability for modularity allows these chillers to grow with increasing process cooling demands.
- Compressor isolation valves for ease of service
- Cleanable metal filters protect condenser coils from debris and hail
- Spring-type vibration isolators
- Built-in master/slave control for second parallel AST2
- UL508a control panel and ULR electrical components
- 460/3/60Hz electrical supply
- Onboard single or dual (redundant) coolant loop circulation pumps
- Onboard coolant buffer tank
- Low ambient package with condenser fan speed control and control panel heater
- Condenser heat recovery
- Low coolant temperature configuration
- UL 1995 certification
Similar to the TAEevo Tech, the ARIES Tech 2 is an environment-friendly air-cooled chiller with R410-A refrigerant. Reliability is a crucial component, with these units having built-in redundancy with two independent refrigerant circuits and four scroll compressors per circuit. Chillers come with an industrial grade, dual-circuit shell, tube evaporator, and energy-saving axial fans to maintain optimum condensing pressure. For communication, units are equipped with Modbus (RTU & TC/IP).
Click here to know more