R2 CYCLING HIGH TEMPERATURE REFRIGERATED AIR DRYERS
The nano R2 range of RTC high temperature refrigerated air dryers are specifically designed for the unique demands of high temperature compressed air applications. With seven models from 10 to 125 cfm and a 1 micron coalescing inlet filter provided as standard, the nano RTC refrigerated air dryers are the optimum choice for fluctuating air flows and harsh environments.
Nano’s innovative dual transfer technology (DTT) monitors the heat load on the dryer which changes constantly with fluctuations in air flow and temperature. As conditions fluctuate, the dryer uses its internal thermal mass to consistently cool and dry the air, switching the refrigeration circuit on only when required.
In most applications, air flow and ambient temperatures vary over time and rarely, if ever, reach the dryer’s maximum rated heat load. Traditional dryers run at maximum power all the time regardless of the actual demand. DTT continuously matches power consumption to the actual heat load providing significant energy savings.
- saves up to 80% over a traditional dryer
- simple to use CAREL digital microprocessor features dew point display and alarms
- standard refrigerant gauge located on side of cabinet for ease of troubleshooting
- robust, reliable and fully adjustable timer drain standard on all models
- environmentally friendly R134a or R407C refrigerant and non-toxic silica dry mass utilized in all models
- easy to install and start up with no overnight precooling of thermal mass require
- all panels can be removed to facilitate maintenance
- fully packaged into a simple compact design, RTC will fit into the smallest spaces