VMaxMTH Oil Sealed Liquid Ring Vacuum Systems for Methane Gas Recovery Applications (120-2000 CFM)
The VmaxMTH systems are air cooled (no cooling water required) and are particularly suitable to operate as a vacuum compressor that will not overheat. Maximum differential pressure capability is 18-30 psi depending on system model. These systems have a proven track record in the coal bed methane gas recovery industry.
FEATURESTECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONSBROCHUREREQUEST A QUOTE
- Vacuum pump/compressor that will not overheat
- High efficiency DX-5 gas/oil separator
- Capable of handling moisture carry-over
- Internal tolerances eliminate lock-up potential
- Discharge temperature below 180°F
- Special seal fluid provides long change interval
- Cylindrical separator tank eliminates leaks
|VMaxMTH Oil Sealed Liquid Ring Vacuum Systems for Methane Gas Recovery Applications (120-2000 CFM)|
|System Model Number||Mega Standard Cubic Feet per Day (MSCFD)||Maximum Motor (HP)||Maximum Pump Speed (RPM)||Oil Capacity (US Gal)||Weight (Lbs)|
This document was edited with the free version of the instant HTML converter tool. Try it here and use it every time for your projects.
Fill the form below for our sales expert to contact you to discuss about your requirement. We respect your privacy and will not share your personal information with others.